With the STARKID SUMMER SEASON, we wanted to bring our fans more content than ever before, and that includes those who have an ocean in the way (or just general space). Here a few important things to know about our broadcasts!
- Our livestream broadcasts are brought to you courtesy of Gigity. To view/purchase tickets to any broadcast, visit OUR GIGITY PROFILE.
- All times listed are in central time.
- If you can’t make it exactly on time for the broadcast, that’s ok! The broadcasts will be archived and available for you to rent at a later date.
Schedule of Events:
- UNSUNG STARKID - 10:30pm - $6
- ANI: A PARODY - 7:30pm - $11
- A FUN NIGHT OF DANCE - 10:30pm - $5
- THE TRAIL TO OREGON - 7:30pm - $11
- THE SUPER SCHWEET STARKID SUMMER SEASON SKETCH SHOW, SUCKAH! - 11pm - $7
- 17 THINGS THAT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH, #4 WILL BLOW YOUR MIND - 10:30pm - $5
- TIN CAN BROTHERS: ALIVE! ON STAGE! - 10:30pm - $5
For more info on our Late Night shows, click here.
And if you need a cheat sheet for the STARKID SUMMER SEASON, click here.
Thanks everyone! See you online!
‘You ran away from home?’
‘When I was about sixteen,’ said Sirius. ‘I’d had enough.’
‘Where did you go?’ said Harry, staring at him.
‘Your dad’s place,’ said Sirius. ‘Your grandparents were really good about it; they sort of adopted me as a second son.’
(and I know this set will probably be confusing to some people since a lot of people like Kristin Scott Thomas as Walburga but she’s always been Mrs. Potter to me)
“It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.”
Happy 7th birthday, Deathly Hallows!
I can see deep into your heart. It is cold, cold as stone. You play at being Uther’s loving ward. You play it so well you’ve fooled him but you don’t fool me. You would see Uther dead and Camelot destroyed.
Space Tour → Lauren Lopez
Baby huskies wouldn’t stop fighting over a toy until mommy comes to stop them
Except that implies—in this big grand scheme of Gods and Devils—that she’s just a victim. But I’ve seen a lot of this Universe. I’ve seen fake gods and bad gods and demigods and would-be gods. And out of all that, out of that whole pantheon, if I believe in one thing—just one thing—I believe in her.
And the Tony award for Best Musical goes to…
Keira Knightley & Sienna Miller → The Edge of Love